Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Its Been a LONG Time!

 I havent updated in so long, but there is a good reason! In case you have missed it elsewhere, we are VERY surprised to be expecting a baby!!

I found out the first week of August that another one was on the way, and by mid August I was on bed rest and have pretty much been there ever since, due to numerous causes. At some points it was not allowed off your bed for any reason other than restroom use bedrest to more relaxed bedrest.

Right now I am at "allowed one short outing per day, no lifting, vacuuming, or carrying things up stairs."

Im almost 30 weeks, and no one thought we would make it past 28. My OB and my Peri both thought it would be amazing to get to 28 weeks. Our goal was 24. Baby is doing great though, we go in weekly for Non Stress Tests and then often for growth scans. If at any point they see she isnt growing at the same rate she has been, we will deliver that day.

Anyhow, that is where I have been, just to fill in the two or three people who read here :)

Hope all is well with all of you.

No comments: