Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life is Crazy!

There is no other way to say it! We are always busy, and I rarely have my camera with me, so no pictures today. We had the Walk to Remember and I will post about that later. Its awesome having such awesome friends to come support you through this.

Friday night my kids went to go see Thriller. They had a blast and love going each year!

Saturday was a Trunk or Treat for our playgroup. Lots of fun in the pouring rain!! the kids got many treats, and I was VERY proud of them. A few children arrived late, after most people had left, so my children sat down and opened their bags and let these other kids trick or treat from their stash. Awesome!! I didn't take ANY pictures, so I will make sure I will get pictures soon!

Sunday. Well, even though it was only 2 days ago, I can't remember what we did. Couldn't have been too exciting!!

Monday was my birthday and my little brother, Victor, watched the kids while Farren and I went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It is one of my favorite spots, but my darling husband just isn't a fan. I promise not to drag him there again!!!! Then we raced home and got the girls ready for dance class. They ADORE their dance teacher and were very excited to dress up in costume for dance!! After they got finished at dance we raced to the airport to pick up my In-Laws from their 15 day tour of China and it's surrounding areas. We brought them home and the kids are loaded with souviners. Lots of fun! It was LATE by now and we still had more to do, so we race back home to have birthday cake then fell into bed. Woosh! What a busy day yesterday was!!

Now if I can just get up the motivation to get some sewing done on my Carseat Canopies for the upcoming boutique Id be all set, but, I have other things I want to sew, so it is making it hard to find the motivation to get these one sewn!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i cant believe you didn't take pics!!