Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Things We Do

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, & try not to be a SCROOGE! Copy this entire post & paste onto your own new post!Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then tag a bunch of people you know....Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper. I think it looks much nicer under the tree, and its harder for kids to peek. Not that peeking would EVER cross my kid's minds. :)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Real ones scare me. We always hear about people's homes burning down.
3. When do you put up the tree? Um, this year it was up by Nov.7th. For once it wasn't me who jumped the gun!
4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 1stor so....
5. Do you like Egg Nog? NO WAY, Sick! Farren and the kids love it though.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A baby doll that looked SO real. My Mom had it wrapped in a blanket and in a wicker basket. LOVED that! In fact, it JUST went in the trash a few months ago because her fingers were falling off.
7. Hardest person to buy for?Farren. He hates getting gifts.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I want the Willow Tree and the Fisher Price one so bad!10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?Ummm...no comment
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love so many. The Christmas Shoes I just watched and bawled.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Julyish
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but we did a wedding gift once. *blush*
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Shirley's DEviled Eggs just ROCK.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, I like white, though this year I have started to like the multicolored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Believe by Josh Groban. LOVE IT. If you haven't heard it, You TUbe it.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home, everyone but Codi is here :(
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Can anyone seriously not? What a SHAME!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one gift on Christmas Eve, and save the rest for Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?traffic
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?This year we have a candy tree. Its not what I would choose as a favorite, but the kiddos LOVE it
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new flash and some photo editing software.


I tag: Tiffani, Mary, April, Sarah, Brandee, and Stephanie.