Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fire Station Fun!!

Early this morning Kyson came into my bed barely breathing. He would quit breathing for a bit and then take a big gasp of air. It was way scarey. Yesterday all he had was a cough. So I called DH at like 7 ish and told him to come take Kyson to the doctor. I have been extremely careful to keep Kyson in my room and away from all the babies and kids. He has the Gamecube in there (he was so mad I wouldnt bring the Wii up) and he has his Dad. Anyways, they went to the doctor and Kyson has croupe. He had to get steroids and needs more tomorrow, but the doc said he can return to school tomorrow. I'm not so sure about that. He still has moments where he cant breathe at all. Poor guy!

Went to take the kids to school and my van wouldn't go. Turns out the tire was 100% deflated with a huge nail in it. At least Farren was last to drive it. :)


Today Sage's preschool class went to tour the local firestation. Jesse and Sage wanted me to go with them, so I did. We had little Zane but missed Britton so much! Britton is such a joy! I wish you all could hear his laugh! Anyways, we went to the firestation and it was SO much fun!


Here is Sage holding the hoses and hats, they are very heavy!





They got to sit in the Captain's Seat






And they even got to spray the fire hose! It was SO much fun!!







Afterward we went to McDonald's for ice cream! It was such a fun day!!

2 comments:

The Leavitt Crew said...

Looks like fun! Sage is such a cutie!

April Mitchell said...

Poor Kyson! I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Sage looks like she had a blast at the fire department. You should have taken some of the firemen! I LOVE firemen...hee-hee. : )
~April