Sunday, January 18, 2009

So I am a HUGE slacker!

First off, I obviously let my Post a Day challenge go down the drain. I thought Sage's birthday deserved a whole week! Next month I will do better because I am challenging myself financially and will post a daily tally.

I am also a slacker because I FINALLY saw Twilight. Mary and I went Friday night after we grocery shopped. The first part DRAGGED and I thought it was so dumb, but the second half was much better. My favorite scene was the baseball game. There was one scene where my mind slipped into the gutter and I started laughing and couldn't stop. I was silent though. Not nearly as annoying as the teenagers snapping their gum.

Next week I want to go see Marley and Me or Bride Wars. See, Mary has me hooked on the theatre at Jordan Landing. Their popcorn is to die for. So I may be seeing more movies. I have been craving it since Friday. YUMMY. Much better than Jordan Commons.

No comments: